WINDOWS 10 PROFESSIONAL x64.Build.19041.OCT2020 [PreActivated]
- Category Apps
- Type PC Software
- Language English
- Total size 5.4 GB
- Uploaded By s7on3r
- Downloads 1675
- Last checked Oct. 17th '20
- Date uploaded Oct. 14th '20
- Seeders 138
- Leechers 34
Infohash : 0F389C748EDE079A8E73C998A4DDE3E6F2174B3D
• Updates: OCTOBER 01, 2020—KB 4577063 (OS build 19041)
• Interface: * ENGLISH (US) /* ENGLISH (GB)/* FINNISH /* FRENCH /* SPANISH/* POLISH/* BRAZILIAN/* PORTUGUESE/* RUSSIAN/* TURKISH/* HUNGARIAN /* ITALIAN/* NORWEGIAN/* DUTCH /* ARABIC /* DANISH/* GERMAN/* GREEK/
• License: Activated
Windows 10 PROFESSIONAL is here. Easy to use to feel like an expert. The Start menu is back, but in expanded form. In addition, it uploads your attached apps and preferences so they are ready and waiting for you. Windows 10 launches and resumes quickly, has more built-in security for you, and is designed to work with the software and hardware you are currently using.
Windows 10 includes the brand new Microsoft Edge browser, designed to give you a better Internet experience. Write or type notes directly into web pages and share them with others, read online articles without distracting you, and write down interesting material to read later. And with Cortana activated, you get instant access to key actions like making reservations or reading reviews without leaving the page you are on...
- Tablet mode improved. The multitasking gestures familiar with Windows 8 have returned - running applications can be pasted at the end of the screen, and can be swapped out by other running applications and closed by sliding down
- Many applications have been updated
- The background image may be turned off on the start screen
- Object RTC support has been introduced in Microsoft Edge for real-time video and audio operation without plugins. Skype web version works
- Hyper-V is done
- Cortana can be used without a Microsoft account
-Audio devices, especially Realtek sound cards, are fixed
- Fixed random image selection for the desktop - now they appear really random, not as another file from the image folder
- The settings for customizing the system view have been restored.
[ SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS ]
• Processor: 1 GHz (GHz) or faster
• RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (for 32-bit version) or 2 GB (for 64-bit version)
• Hard disk space: 16 GB (32-bit) / 20 GB (64-bit)
• Graphics: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 driver
• Screen resolution: 800 x 600
[ INSTALLATION ]
• Burn the ISO image to a DVD or USB device .
• Set the BIOS to boot from CD / DVD (USB).
• Insert the recorded disc into the optical drive (or USB device).
• Restart the computer.
• When you see "Press any key to boot from CD ...", immediately press any key on the keyboard.
• Continue the installation by following the graphic installer...
Files:WIN10.PRO.x64.Build.19041.OCT2020.Pre.Activated Rufus USB-tool
- Rufus 3.11.exe (1.1 MB)
- WIN10.Pro.x64.Build.19041.OCT2020.Pre-Activated.iso (5.4 GB)