Udemy - Selenium in C# - Setup Simple Test Automation Framework
- Category Other
- Type Tutorials
- Language English
- Total size 1.8 GB
- Uploaded By notmrME
- Downloads 53
- Last checked Jun. 01st '21
- Date uploaded May. 31st '21
- Seeders 11
- Leechers 9
About this course
Learn Selenium from scratch and build Test Automation framework with minimum set of tools: C#, NuGet, NUnit, Selenium
Skill: All Levels | English | 24 Lectures | 4 total hours
Some of you may ask a question like: “Why should I select this course, instead of learning Selenium by myself?”
So, what is extremely cool about this course?
You won’t learn just theory.
You will have practical technical tasks to implement real test applications.
You won’t need to search for answers to your questions on Google, because you can't understand lessons or homework.
Everything is in here. In one place. In this training course.
This guarantees you that this training course will save a lot of your time.
If you would start learning Selenium by yourself you would notice that on the internet there is a lot of directions to learn Selenium, a lot of different specific topics to learn, which are not applicable on most projects. So, you have to experiment with all the possible solutions to find out which one is the best for you.
In this training course, you will discover Selenium from the very beginning.
What I suggest to you, is a training course, where step by step, with detailed homework program, with practical tasks, with a thorough review of each practical task solution we will learn Selenium together.
This program will give you enough knowledge to get your first job and be able to implement a test automation application in Selenium.
What you’ll learn
Selenium in C#
Page Object concept
Web Component concept
Data Transfer Object concept
NUnit 3 basics
DotNet Console basics
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
Some basic knowledge in C#
A computer with access to the internet
Who this course is for:
Anyone who wants to learn how to build test applications using Selenium
Students who are seeking to work as Test Automation Engineer in Selenium
Files:Selenium in C - Setup Simple Test Automation Framework
- Downloaded from 1337x.txt (0.0 KB) Section 7 (Bonus) - Selectors overview
- 24. XPath selectors basics.ts (180.9 MB)
- 23. CSS selectors basics.ts (82.0 MB)
- Git-Repo Link.txt (0.1 KB) Section 1 - Introduction
- 1. Introduction.ts (115.5 MB)
- 2. Communication plan.ts (53.1 MB)
- 3. Visual Studio Installation.ts (39.8 MB)
- 4. Dot Net Installation.ts (56.2 MB)
- 5. Setup simple application.ts (169.1 MB)
- 6. Setup simple application - Home Task.ts (41.1 MB)
- Git-Repo Link.txt (0.1 KB)
- 7. NUnit Assertions.ts (171.4 MB)
- 8. NUnit Assertions - Home Task.ts (82.8 MB)
- 9. First test in NUnit.ts (79.3 MB)
- 10. Selenium in C# - Setup Simple Test Automation Framework_10.ts (37.6 MB)
- 11. Implicit waits.ts (54.6 MB)
- 12. Implicit waits - Home Task.ts (21.0 MB)
- 13. Explicit waits.ts (58.8 MB)
- 14. Explicit waits - Home Task.ts (62.7 MB)
- 15. Page Object.ts (84.2 MB)
- 16. Page Object - Home Task.ts (29.7 MB)
- 17. Web Component.ts (123.4 MB)
- 18. Web Component - Home Task.ts (48.8 MB)
- 19. Data Transfer Object.ts (103.2 MB)
- 20. Data Transfer Object - Home Task.ts (32.6 MB)
- 21. Run Tests via Command Line.ts (53.7 MB)
- 22. Run Tests via Command Line - Home Task.ts (23.3 MB)
- Donate.txt (1.0 KB)